This 16×16 resource pack modifies certain aspects of the default minecraft textures. You can comment down below suggestions and I will try to add the best ideas. This texture pack doesn’t aim to completely re-create the look of Default Minecraft, but rather to improve upon what Minecraft has already provided.
– I am only using the texture I made, not the ones form other packs.
– Removed all the textures that were coming from other packs such as the crafting table, the enchanting table, the lectern, the scaffolding and the bookshelf.
– Removed the custom menu background.
– Remade textures like the arrow, the slime ball, the lapis-lazuli and many more.
– The shader is not included in the resource pack.